Industry leader in provision of high-tech services for repair and maintenance of petrochemical and fuel and energy companies in order to increase production efficiency and reliability.
Most current Supervisor’s reference books, training of the customer’s personnel, creation of schemes prior to operation.
Tried and tested competences for performance of different types of supervising in various industries since 2011.
Own scientific and education centre. Employee training and upskilling.
100% physical inspection. Prompt informing. Prevention of manufacturing defects.
Development of reporting documents as required by the customer. Automated filling system.
Own fully equipped production facilities, localization.
Availability of software for data collection and processing, automation of reports, ensuring reports reliability.
Certified NDT laboratory as regards the types of ultrasonic testing, visual and measuring control, penetrant testing. Availability of certified NDT specialists.
TYPES OF SUPERVISING:
- Flange connections.
- Welded joints.
- Rotation equipment.
- Heat exchange equipment.
- Monitoring of construction.
- EC&I repair.
- Incineration repair.
- Improved quality of repair due to timely detection of non-compliance with the technology of work performance and arrangement.
- Enhanced quality of contractor services by means of training contractors’ employees and continuous monitoring and interaction with them in course of repair.
- Decreased risks of unscheduled shutdowns and accidents during the subsequent time between repairs.
- Creation of information environment, simplifying preparation and planning of subsequent repairs.
STAGES OF WORK PERFORMANCE
- The Contractor’s and the Customer’s personnel training in flanged joint maintenance, sharing expertise.
- Control of flanged joint assembly/disassembly and evaluation of the condition of each element, compliance and correct selection of gaskets, fasteners etc.
- Promptly alerting the Customer of the detected defects, deviations from regulatory and technical or design documentation.
- Creation of a data base for inspected flanged joints.
- Analysis of flanged joints condition based on the information gathered by means of the IntraSoft Integrity Management System.
- Providing recommendation for elimination of detected non-compliance or defects and improvement of operated equipment reliability.
- Reduced timeframes as a result of optimization of the interaction between contractors.
- Significantly reducing the number of repeated pressure tests and equipment start-up time.
- Facilities are back into operation due time in working condition.
- Improves the reliability of equipment.
- Ensures trouble-free run life during operation.
- Reducing the number of injures to zero, increasing compliance to the world’s best manufacturing practices as a result of occupational health and safety compliance and use of personal protective equipment.
- Creation of data bases of flanged joints and equipment, of data needed to prepare for the next repair.